This Chief Technical Officer (CTO) position reports to Chief Executive Officer. He/she is responsible for the overall technological direction of ZAMREN’s technical vision and leading all aspects of technology
development, according to its strategic direction and growth objectives. Coordinate, control and manage the installation. Maintenance and support of all servers and communications network equipment and peripherals at ZAMREN Network Operating Centre and PoP installations for effective provision of ICT services to ZAMREN member institutions.
- Must have a full Grade 12 Certificate with at least Credits in English and Mathematics.
- Must have a BSc in Computer Science or Bachelor of Engineering in ICT or related field.
- MSc in a related field will be an added advantage
- Must have CISCO CCNP or Juniper JNCIP or other recognized
Networking Professional qualifications.
- Must be a fully paid up member of either ICTAZ or EIZ
Must have six (06) years work experience in an ISP, Telco or robust and busy ICT Industry of which
three (03) years should be at a senior level.
All applications must be sent by e-mail and addressed to the Chief Executive Officer, Zambia Research and Education Network, University of Zambia, School of Education Building, First Floor West Wing, P.O. Box 32379,
LUSAKA be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.